Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi my name is Dia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Hi my name is Dia! Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Dia!   Hi my name is Dia! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:55 am

Hi people I got this from my friends LordKaien and Diwidy from another forum I have know idea how to use this so can someone help.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Hi my name is Dia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Dia!   Hi my name is Dia! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 am

Hi Dia406! At the moment this site is fairly quiet so you could tell your mates about this site.
You were asking how to use this site. Well, you will see there is a Forum called Outskirts. It's like Ivory, you basically go there to train and catch Pokemon. I could help you with that if you post there. Also, there are Pokemon Centers and PokeMarts, where you buy items and heal.
You will also see there are lots of gyms, you could challenge them if you want but first I would train. Finally there is a pokeUniversity where you can post info on Pokemon (look at my examples if you're not sure.)
I hope this has helped you- PM me for further assistance. I hope you will stay and have fun.
P.S On Ivory I have continued your adventure.
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot a few things. Create your character in Character Creation- there is a template to fill out. Also if you have suggestions to make the site better post in the appropriate forum.

Last edited by diywid on Wed May 28, 2008 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk)
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Dia406
Adv. Member
Adv. Member
Dia406

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Hi my name is Dia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Dia!   Hi my name is Dia! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks for the help Smile .
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Hi my name is Dia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Dia!   Hi my name is Dia! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:31 am

Your welcome. P.S Nice avatar.

Last edited by diywid on Thu May 29, 2008 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt like it)
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Hi my name is Dia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Dia!   Hi my name is Dia! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Dia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Central :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: