Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and catching for the first time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Training and catching for the first time. Empty
PostSubject: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 pm

He was with little old Chimchar, he had released him from it's Pokeball so that he can train a bit. "Hey, Chimchar, let's practice your Scratch, Ok?" He asked Chimchar.
"Chim-Chiiim! Chimchar!" replied Chimchar while nodding excitedly.
"Ok, go Chimchar! Use Scratch on that rock!" he ordered Chimchar.
"Chim, Chim, Chim, Chim.." said Chimchar while gathering energy.
"Chiiiiiiiim, CHAR!" Chimchar shouted when he nearly split the rock in two, making a lot of noise.
"Whoa! That was great, little Chimmy!" he replied happily.
But someone around there didn't think so...before they knew it, they were attacked, by a huge Rock Throw!
I-It was a Graveller, and apparently, that rock happened to be Graveller's possesion.
"GRAV-GRAV-GRAAVELLLERRR!" shouted the Graveller in anger while throwing another rock towards them.
He immediately protected Chimchar and let the rock hit him hard on his elbow.
"Ouch! That hurt!" He said while hiding his pain. After that, he just looked at Chimchar and smiled.
Chimchar was so happy that it had such a great trainer. It jumped towards the graveller, but he caught him saying "Not this time, bro, I don't want him getting us both to the pokemon Center.".
He started running while holding chimchar in his hands. They were running and Graveller was following them. Suddenly, a Charmander appeared out of nowhere and unfortunately, with a miss, Graveller hit the Charmander.
He grabbed Charmander in his other hand, not caring if it were a wild and untamed Pokemon and said sarcastically and jokingly while running "Now, this is great, there's three of us who will have to see Nurse Joy, I hope this guy heals himself because I am in no mood to go to the pokemon Center."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 am

Welcome back Charizard Bom VO! If you don't want to have to go to the Pokemon Center, perhaps you should buy some Potions.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah, LOL! I hope these work on humans!
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:52 am

The man at the nearby PokeMart was advertising a special kind of Potion, fully healing Trainers aswell as Pokemon. It would cost around $PD100 due to the exoticness of the Potions, and Charizard Bom VO pondered whether it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:16 am

"Hm, I wonder if that'll work..." he thought as he was hiding in a tree with Charmander and Chimchar fainted and Graveller just below the tree trying to kill them.
Suddenly, three Oran Berries from upper in the tree, aimed for their mouths. They all were replenished.
"Ai-Ai-Aipom!" came a cheerful voice from where the berries had dropped. It was an Aipom, it came down to where hey were and grinned.
"Wow, thanks a lot, little guy, or we'd be doomed" he said.
Aipom winked and made an expression which looked as if he was saying "Anytime!".
"Those potions would still come in handy though..." He said. "Hey, Aipom, could you help us beat that Graveller?" he asked.
Aipom nodded, jumping up and down in excitement!
"Aipom, use Swift! Chimchar, use Flamethrower! And Charmander, use Flamethrower, too!" commanded Bom.
Before they could use those attacks a voice came, "That's enough! Come back, Graveller.". A trainer then came out with Graveller inside his Pokeball, this trainer then.....

(Someone continue)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:42 pm

...shouted 'Graveler, use Rock Throw, let's go!'
The Graveler lobbed rocks into the air, and they hit Chimchar and Charmander!
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:27 pm

"Who are you? What are you doing?" asked Bom angrily.
"That's.......none of your business, Graveller, Rock Throw, AGAIN!!!" replied the guy.
It hit Aipom this time.
"All right! That's it! I've had enough!" said Bom angrily.
"Chimchar Flamethrower! Charmander, you too!" commanded Bom.
Graveller was hit, but it didn't have much effect.
"Graveller, Rock Throw again, finish them off!"
Graveller shouted before attacking "GRAVVVVEELLLEEEEE-"Not on my watch you don't" cut in Bom.
"AiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiPOMMMMMMMMMMM!" shouted Aipom as he used Focus Punch, he was charging till now. Graveller was badly hit by the Critical Hit, it fainted.
Chimchar gained 56 Exp. Points
Charmander gained 56 Exp. points-Charmander gained a level!
Aipom gained 56 Exp. Points

"Sheesh, weakling!" said the trainer.
"Go Haunter! Go Ponyta! Go Nidoking! Go Rhyperior!" shouted the trainer as he threw 4 Pokeballs, out of which all of these pokemon came out.
"4 on 3, take that you loser!" said the trainer.

Charmander level 6 HP 34/50
Chimchar level 5 HP 43/60
Aipom level 5 HP 55/55

V.S

Ponyta level 4 30/30
Rhyperior level 10 80/80
Haunter level 5 45/45
Nidoking level 6 50/50

"Do you think we can do this?" asked Bom.
Aipom used Swift in the air and Charmander and Chimchar roared their flamethrowers, this was a sign of approval, the match was about to begin.

(Other people, post as the other trainer and I'll post as myself.)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 am

The trainer started the match, shouting 'Rhyperior, use Stomp!'
Rhyperior's huge foot came down hard on Charmander and crushed it! Charmander flinched in pain!
Bom
Charmander level 6 HP 16/50
Aipom level 5 HP 55/55

V.S
Trainer
Ponyta level 4 30/30
Rhyperior level 10 80/80
Haunter level 5 45/45
Nidoking level 6 50/50

Last edited by diywid on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:05 pm

"Grr, Charmander, use Flamethrower on Rhyperior!" commanded Bom.
"Chimchar, use Flamethrower on it, too!" added Bom.
"Oh and Aipom, use swift, on Ponyta!" quickly added Bom again.

Ponyta level 4 18/30
Rhyperior level 10 54/80
Haunter level 5 45/45
Nidoking level 6 50/50

(Oh and that's not Silver, LOL!)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Oops!*edits*
'Nidoking, Focus your Energy for a big hit! And Haunter, hypnotise Charmander!' ordered the trainer, and his plans quickly came into action as Charmander was put to sleep.

Bom
Charmander level 6 HP 16/50 Status: Asleep
Aipom level 5 HP 55/55

VS
Trainer
Ponyta level 4 18/30
Rhyperior level 10 54/80
Haunter level 5 45/45
Nidoking level 6 50/50
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:49 pm

"Oh, no! That Haunter's gonna be a big problem....unless I eliminate it of course!" He thought.
"Chimchar, use your best Flamethrower on Haunter, aiming for the tree!" commanded Bom.
"Chiiiiiim....Chaaaaaaar....Chimchaaaaaaaar!" yelled Chimchar as he used Flamethrower, which hit so badly, having a great critical hit, knocking Haunter towards the tree, that Haunter fainted.
Charmander gained 86 Exp points!---Leveled up!
Chimchar gained 86 Exp Points!----Leveled up twice!
Aipom gained 86 Exp points!------Leveled up twice!
"Yes, now Aipom, don't let Nidoking get an ahead start, destroy his Focus Energy with Swift!" commanded Bom.
"Aipom, Aipom, Aipom, Aipom-pom-pom-pom!" hummed Aipom in a funny way while hitting Nidoking with Swift.
Though the battle was going for his winning, Charmander was still asleep so Bom asked Chimchar to protect Charmander and not let anything hurt it seeing the fact that Charmander shouldn't faint in it's first battle.

Bom
Charmander level 7 HP 21/55
Chimchar level 7 HP 53/70
Aipom level 7 HP 65/65

Trainer
Ponyta level 4 18/30
Rhyperior level 10 54/80
Haunter level 5 0/45 Fainted
Nidoking level 6 29/50
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 pm

The Trainer pondered what he should do, thinking 'Well it's no use attacking Charmander because he's protected, so I guess i'll have to take on Chimchar seeing as it's already damaged.'
In a more aggresive tone, he shouted 'Nidoking, start Focusing your Energy again! Ponyta, seeing as its all you can do, use Tackle! And Rhyperior, use Fury Attack NOW!'
The pokemon all obeyed and Rhyperior's attack hit Chimchar 5 times. The Chimchar fainted and the Trainer shouted 'One down, two to go! Now Chimchar's protect won't work, so we're free to attack that sleeping Charmander!'
Ponyta and Rhyperior both leveled up, and the trainer thought victory was in sight for him.
But Bom had other ideas...

Bom
Charmander level 7 HP 21/55 Asleep
Chimchar level 7 HP 0/70 Fainted
Aipom level 7 HP 65/65

VS
Trainer
Ponyta level 5 21/33
Rhyperior level 11 58/84
Nidoking level 6 29/50
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

"Aipom, climb up the tree!" commanded Bom in a relaxed tone.
"C-Climb a up a tree?? Hahaha! Is Aipom scared?" said the trainer.
Aipom knew what to do and threw an Oran Berry down at Charmander and Chimchar, they were fully healed!
"Oh and just so that you don't copy my idea, Aipom, eat up all the Oran Berries there." commanded Bom.
"Wh-What!??!??! Noooo!" exclaimed the trainer.
Aipom suddenly stopped eating, and showed Bom a berry which wasn't an Oran Berry.
"Wait a second, is that what I think it is?" thought Bom.
"Aipom, throw that berry at Charmander!" commanded Bom quickly.
Charmander ate the berry and woke up, what do you know? It was a Chesto Berry!
"Ok, now, Chimchar, take care of Ponyta, with Scratch! Charmander, finish off Nidoking with another Flamethrower!" commanded Bom.
Ponyta and Nidoking fainted and Aipom finished off each and every Berry in sight! Better yet, they all leveled 3 times, except for Aipom, who leveled 4 times! Aipom just stayed in the trees, out of Rhyperior's reach.

Bom
Charmander level 10 HP 77/77
Chimchar level 10 HP 94/94
Aipom level 11 HP 101/101

VS
Trainer
Ponyta level 5 0/33 Fainted
Rhyperior level 11 58/84
Nidoking level 6 0/50 Fainted
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:27 pm

'Rhyperior, you're my only hope!' shouted Riley. 'I guess a good idea be to poison a Pokemon, so use Poison Jab on that weakling of a Charmander!'
The attack did not poison Charmander, but luckily for Riley it still dealt some damage.

Bom
Charmander level 10 HP 49/77
Chimchar level 10 HP 94/94
Aipom level 11 HP 101/101

VS
Trainer
Ponyta level 5 0/33 Fainted
Rhyperior level 11 58/84
Nidoking level 6 0/50 Fainted
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:16 pm

"Now, let's finish it off! Charmander Flamethrower, Chimchar Flamethrower and Aipom, Focus Punch!"
The Flamethrowers dealt a lot of damage and gave Aipom enough time to charge up the Focus Punch! The Focus Punch hit Rhyperor on the face and Rhyperior......fainted! Rhyperior was on such a high level that it was worth tons of Exp, Aipom leveled up 7 times and the others did 6 times!

Aipom level 18 149/149 HP
Chimchar level 16 132/132

What? Charmander is evolving....
(Evolution) (Evolution)
Congratulations, your Charmander evolved into Charmeleon!
"Chaarmeeeeeleeeoooon!" yelled Charmeleon happily.

Charmeleon level 16 149/177

The trainer was terrified and he ran away, carelessly dropping over 500 PD which Bom picks up.
"So, after our "adventure" together, I was thinking..Aipom and Charman-err, Charmeleon, would you like to join Chimchar and me?" asked Bom.
Aipom literally snatched a Pokeball from Bom and jumped into it. Charmeleon roared a huge flamethrower across the sky yelling "Charmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeleon!" happily,
befor doing he same as Aipom.
"Ok, now, I think we do need to go to a Pokemon Center." said Bom. "Jump in, Chimchar!" said Bom as he took out Chimchar's Pokeball.
He then started going to the Pokemon Center.

Last edited by Charizard Bom VO on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm

He came back from the Pokemon Center looking for wild Pokemon when he suddenly saw a lot of fainted water Pokemon in the lake where a familiar looking Rhyperior was stealing a beautiful, unique, blue, egg.
"Yes, now if we get this egg to Team Freeze, we're rich." said the trainer they battled before. Team Freeze and Team Techno were two evil teams who were against each oher and caused trouble all around.
He quickly sent out Charmeleon and told it to use Slash on Rhyperior and tae the egg.
"There's no way I'm gonna let you get your hands on a Pokemon yet to be born." said Bom.
"Mind your own business!" said the trainer. "Rhyperior, come back, we'll get him next time."
He then quickly ran to the Pokemon Center with Charmeleon.

----I'll continue this post in the Pokemon Center----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching for the first time.   Training and catching for the first time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and catching for the first time.
Page 1 of 1