Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training In The Middle Of no-where!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 pm

"You found us out," came a voice. "Oh boy, you're smarter than we thought you were,"
Suddenly, three Pokemon, Machoke, Sceptile and Persian jumped out from a cliff. And suddenly, three people jumped down, they all had similar shirts to that other guy, with a "T G" on them.
"Heh-heh, you've walked straight into our trap, hand over those Eevee and scram," said a bald person wearing that white Shirt.
"Or we could do it the other way if you prefer," said a lady with that same shirt on while the three Pokemon made an aggressive sound.
"Now, what have you decided, would you prefer to live and hand over those Eevee to us, or would you rather suffer a whole load of pain and get those Eevee stolen from you?" asked a purple haired kid who was no more than 7 years old.
"Ugh, there's no way I'm gonna let you creeps even get your hands on those Eevee, go Charmeleon," said Bom.
"Are you with me on this, Chris and Ichigo?" he asked as he let out Charmeleon in front of those three devastating Pokemon.

Charmeleon level 35 HP 243/243

Machoke level 42 HP 282/282
Sceptile level 44 HP 301/301
Persian level 46 HP 364/364

Last edited by Charizard Bom VO on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, xD, I wrote "Persion".)
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 pm

'Yeah, I'm not going to let those jerks have their way,' replied Chris passionately. 'I'm just a bit worried that my Pokemon aren't at a high enough level, but come on Quilava, let's go!'

Quilava Lvl 16 HP 97/97
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm

"Urrgh, you're right! They definitely have us outclassed.." Bom said. Their opponents smiled.
"But we don't have to lose," Bom said. "Lets outnumber them, throw out all your Pokemon together guys!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:29 am

'Ok, go Quilava!' shouted Chris before grabbing his other PokeBalls. 'Zubat, Gastly, Eevee, let's go! Try to combine your attacks somehow!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm

-Sorry, don't remember the HP values, just makin' em up-

"Let's do it!" Bom exclaimed.

Chimchar level 16 HP 102/102
Aipom level 18 HP 133/133
Charmeleon level 35 HP 243/243
Pidgeotto level 18 HP 142/142
Manaphy level 5 HP 27/27
Squirtle level 8(leveled up after losing that battle which is still going on) HP 68/68
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:33 pm

'Keep on going with that attack!' shouted Chris enthuasiastically.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:58 pm

"Now, here's to a mouthful," Bom remarked. "Charmeleon use Flamethrower on Sceptile, Chimchar use Flamethrower on Sceptile, Ambipom use Quick Attack on Machoke, Manaphy use Aqua Pulse on Persian, Squirtle use Bubblebeam on Persian, and finally, Pidgeotto use Aerial Ace on Machoke!"

-That was bad enough, how will I write the effects of each of these attacks, :O?-
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 am

I don't know, but I'll try.

Charmeleon and Chimchar both combined to create a powerful Flamethrower attack, which was helped by Sceptile's Fire weakness. Sceptile was badly Burned, but because of its high HP, it could still continue the battle.
The attempts to do battle with Machoke were not so succesful, as although the Quick Attack hit with lightning speed, Machoke evaded Pidgeotto's attack. The Team Galactic Member told Machoke to use Revenge on Ambipom, which dealt a lot of damage.
Squirtle and Manaphy tried to work together using their water attacks, but Persian still had plenty 'in the tank' after the move had finished.
'Persian, use Faint Attack on Squirtle!' roared the Galactic member. The Water-Type Pokemon was very weak compared to the other Pokemon, and unfortunately for Bom it was Knocked Out.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:32 pm

"Squirtle, return!" Bom commanded as Squirtle came back into its Pokeball. "You did well," he remarked.
"That really wasn't the best approach to this, was it?" Bom said. "Return, Charmeleon, Ambipom and Manaphy." he called out as the Pokemon returned to their Pokeballs.
"Now, who wants to be fair-fair? Why don't you go back to your mommy and let us handle this." the little child commented.
Bom then explained his plan to Chris. Chris nodded and they started Bom's plan. Quilava used all it's firepower to get their opponents grouped conveniently in one place. The first step went okay, except that the Pokemon's resistances dealt Quilava some damage. Next, Chimchar jumped onto Pidgeotto and used a giant Flamethrower, encaging their opponents. Then, Pidgeotto did a brave thing - it dived into the Fire sphere and used its strongest Wing Attacks on Sceptile and Machoke causing them to faint. An enraged Persian leapt at Pidgeotto and used a Slash attack to instantly knock it out. It then used Faint Attack to really make Quilava 'Faint'. It also used Bite on Chimchar and made it flinch in fear. Chimchar ran away and hid behind Bom.
"Chimchar.." Bom said. "You can do this! You're not gonna let some Persian get away with assaulting Pidgeotto like that, are you?"
This made Chimchar think, this Persian was going around hitting his friends, making them faint, and all he could do was stay and flinch in fear? This was enough. Chimchar roared in anger, but then another thought came to its mind. Why, why should he even try? He couldn't beat Persian in a million years, it was too strong. Chimchar then decided to be calm and think properly. He did not want to let Persian get away, but going into blind fury wasn't the answer, nor was giving up. In all this thinking, something happened.

(Evolving) (Evolving) (Evolved)

The newly evolved Monferno was relaxed and it smiled. As Persian sent out bunches of Fury Swipes, Monferno didn't even move and let Persian miss.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Wow that was a long post! Razz
'Zubat, try and evolve!' ordered Chris instictively. 'We might have a better chance that way!'
Zubat obeyed and attempted to go through the evolving process, but it was not strong enough.
'Never mind, you did your best,' said a disappointed Chris. 'Let's wait and see what the others do before we go diving in. Perhaps we can exploit Persian's weaknesses when it's off guard!'
But Chris's Gastly got a bit too excited and started Licking Meowth's evolved form.
'Noooo!!!' shouted Chris as Persian dealt with his Pokemon with a swift bite. 'Return, Gastly! Quilava, Eevee, Zubat, don't let your guard down for a second!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

--I just made another long post, explaining how Monferno now trusts me and how it beat up Persian alone, not wanting help, but I pressed Backspace, went back a page, and lost it, so I'll post it again tomorrow, since it's midnight, please don't continue this story for the time being.--
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 am

That is unfortunate, what you can do is copy and paste it to a Word document in case you lose it.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Monferno made a strange gesture. Clearly (Well, not really, but..) indicating that everyone else should stay away. It jumped in front of Persian and awaited a command. Bom quickly realized what Monferno was trying to do and ordered, "Go, Monferno, Taunt,"
Monferno Taunted, then laughed in front of the Persian. It continued landing dozens fury swipes - missing each time. Soon, Persian was too worn out to even move. "Now, Monferno, Low Kick to send him flying, then jump and Karate Chop to send him crashing to the ground. Then, close this case with Close Combat!"
Monferno listened to each instruction and acted accordingly. Monferno put all his faith into Bom's ideas. And so Persian had it. The thugs were frustrated and annoyed. But all they could do was flee, and so they did. Leaving their Pokemon fainted on the ground.
Then Bom exclaimed, "Enemies or not, we better get these three to the Pokemon Center right away."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

'Yeah, we can't just let them stay out here!' agreed Chris. 'Just because they were working for an enemy doesn't mean they're cruel Pokemon!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:12 pm

With that, Bom ordered Pidgeotto and Monferno to carry Machoke, and put Persian on his own shoulders. "You guys take Sceptile," Bom said.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm

'We've got him!' replied Chris as he accompanied his friend to the Pokemon Center.

When Chris and Bom reached their destination, Nurse Joy praised them for acting unselfishly and said the Pokemon would be just fine. However, she said it would take a couple of days for the injured Pokemon to heal up so they might as well stay the night at the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Bom was a bit disappointed, he had wanted to battle the Cerulean gym leader - but that would have to wait. He was more concerned about the Pokemon.
"Hope these Pokemon are safe from those goons now," Bom said as they arrived at their room. He immediately turned on the TV. It was already turned to the news channel.
"Recently, there have been many disturbances in what people think is the space time continuum. It began when three sacred artifacts which are said to be related to the legendary Pokemon Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were stolen by three different groups of thugs. Since then, criminal activities have been to extraordinary heights.."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Chris was also watching TV with immense interest.
'I don't understand it all, but it sounds like we better keep our eyes peeled for trouble!' he remarked. 'Those Pokemon we gave to Nurse Joy might have been stolen as well, and we'll have to be careful not to let them out of our sight!'

Chris and Bom watched the rest of the news together, before turning the TV off and slumping into their beds.
'Night, Bom!' Chris called.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:51 pm

"Wait, I have to drink water, I'll go to the kitchen," Bom said. He then went to get a glass of water. But then, he heard something..
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Chris heard Bom cry out in shock, and immediately went to his friend side.
'What's wrong, Bom?' he asked considerately.
But Chris soon found out what was happening...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Something happened to Bom, something changed. An evil power arose. "Nothing, I.. I had just dropped the glass, oops, yes, oops," the power spoke from within Bom's body.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:12 pm

'Oh that's alright then, I'll go back to bed!' said a relieved Chris.

But it wasn't really Bom speaking at all. It was an evil spirit that had possesed the innocent trainer, one that was ready to create havoc to all.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:23 pm

"Ugh!" the spirit muttered under its breath. "This weak human form does not suit me, I need a stronger host,"
It threw out a Pokeball and released Charizard. "Perfect! Now, my slave.."
It took over Charizard and left Bom fainted on the kitchen floor.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

'Oh no, I gotta alert security!' Chris yelled, but the entranced Charizard quickly put paid to that.
Chris fainted, and it was left to Nurse Joy to discover horrific scenes a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Nurse Joy tried to wake them up. Bom suddenly stood up and said, "Nothing happened, nothing at all,"
"We were, just.. we were just, doing something," Chris added. "We have to go,"
The duo ran off to to find their master.

--Think we're gonna have to make new characters for this since Bom and Chris have turned evil, :O--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Middle Of no-where!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next