Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training In The Middle Of no-where!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 am

Chris and Bom returned to their master, who was most pleased.

'You've done well, young ones!' the master congratulated them in a sinister manner. 'Your next mission is to...'

-Maybe we could have a mission where we have to do somethig bad, but the new goodie (whatever his name is) tries to thwart our deadly plan-
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 am

diywid wrote:
Chris and Bom returned to their master, who was most pleased.

'You've done well, young ones!' the master congratulated them in a sinister manner. 'Your next mission is to...'

-Maybe we could have a mission where we have to do somethig bad, but the new goodie (whatever his name is) tries to thwart our deadly plan-
--Good idea!--
"..spread my rule over this pathetic little planet. Starting with this little city itself,"
He, or rather, it gave them black potions. If anyone were to touch the vile mixture, they could do nothing but obey their new master.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:57 pm

The duo eagerly set off on their mission, and it wasn't long before they met a crowd of people. Chris and Bom used their evil potions to convert the people to 'The Dark Side.'
They had converted all but one of the crowd, a boy name Jimmy. The boy, a stocky lad with jet black hair, seemed more defiant than the rest of them, but his fate seemed doomed when the masses surrounded him...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm

diywid wrote:
The duo eagerly set off on their mission, and it wasn't long before they met a crowd of people. Chris and Bom used their evil potions to convert the people to 'The Dark Side.'
They had converted all but one of the crowd, a boy name Jimmy. The boy, a stocky lad with jet black hair, seemed more defiant than the rest of them, but his fate seemed doomed when the masses surrounded him...
The boy quickly searched through his bag as everyone approached him. He threw out a Pokeball, releasing a Beedrill. "Keep them busy, Buzz," he commanded.
The Beedrill used Pin Missile to delay the hordes while its master tried to look for something that could foil this dastardly plot.
---I just realized; all characters that have had any major part in the story till now have been male. Unless we put some female characters in, we might look as if we're discriminating by gender, xD.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm

---(lol) I'll put in a female character that comes to the rescue of the boy---

'Hold it right there, you lot!' glared a girl, running into the middle of the crowd. 'My name's Melissa, and I'm gonna do anything I can to stop you!'
'Great, I'm with you!' smiled Jimmy. 'Have you got a Beedrill that can work in tandem with mine?'
'No, but I have a Kakuna!' replied Melissa. 'I'll try and make it evolve.'
Bursting out of its PokeBall, the Bug-Poison Pokemon went through the evolving process.
'Good job, Kak- I mean Beedrill!' grinned the blonde teenager. 'Use Pin Missile!'
The two Beedrills worked together doggedly, but both of the trainers knew the relief was only going to be temporary. Realising the urgency of the situation, they...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 pm

...hustled and got out their berries. "What're we supposed to do with these berries now?" the girl asked.
"Well, they're supposed to cure status problems.." he responded, looking around. "Guess this counts. Let's start with those guys with the potions,"
They gave the Beedrills Lum Berries and ordered them to feed the berries to Bom and Chris. The Beedrills made it there, and then/but..
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Bom and Chris turned on the Pokemon angrily and moved their potions towards the Beedrills.
Melissa and Jimmy looked on aghast as their Pokemon were turned into twisted bees, stingers poised to inflict a lethal dose of the black potion.
It seemed all attempts to defeat the Dark Side were going to fail, but suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:26 pm

The Beedrills' newly sharpened stingers went through the Lum Berries they were expected to deliver and the damage started to be undone. And since they were torn apart, some juice came out of the fruits while the Beedrills buzzed around frantically. The liquid worked wonders for the rest of the crowd, including Bom and Chris, who soon turned back to normal.
"It worked!" Jimmy exclaimed cheerfully. "Beedrill, return. Good job!"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:26 am

'Wow, you did great Beedrill!' smiled Melissa. 'Let's find out why those two trainers were behaving so malevolently!'

'What the hell were you doing?' Jimmy boomed, eyes narrowed.

'We kind of got possessed,' murmured Bom, staring at the ground. 'Some kind of evil spirit empowered me, so I could destroy the universe with the black potions!'

Upon hearing the revelation, the crowd...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 am

..started to hustle, with most of them heading straight out of town.
"Destroy?" Jimmy replied. "More like possess."
"Whatever." Bom said, annoyed. "Chris and I are going to the "headquarters" to put an end to this. You guys with us?"
"Alright, I'm in." Melissa responded. "And you, whatever your name was, are you with us?"
"'tis Jimmy, and of course," Jimmy replied. "let's get going!"
And so, the group moved towards the evil spirit's residence.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Chris began to wonder if they were all doomed.
'I mean, if they turn the black potions on us, there will be trouble,' he grimaced. 'Then all our hard work will be undone!'
Jimmy agreed, saying 'That could be a major problem, because there will be no-one to save the world if we turn twisted.' But he brightened up, adding 'If we set a trap for them, we might just stand a chance!'

The group decided to...

PS - Offtopic - I have created a new website as my forum wasn't getting any members. The link is here: http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
I don't know if you have the Nintendo Wii, because I need some game reviews to put up.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am

---I signed up and I do have a Wii, but only four games, including WiiSports and My Pokemon Ranch WiiWare---
..try and set up a trap. "So what trap are we going to set up?" Jimmy asked.
"I don't know, but the ol' dig a hole trap sounds good." Melissa answered.
"That won't work," Chris intervened. "the spirit's inside Charizard, and it can fly."
"Wait, that's it!" Bom stated. "A Pokeball is only designed to hold a Pokemon, not a spirit so if Charizard were forced to return to its Pokeball the spirit would be rendered helpless for a short while during which we'd destroy it."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

--If you want to, you could review either or both of these games so I could put the reviews on the website. You can use text, video or a combination--
'How on earth can we force it to return to its PokeBall?' Chris asked. 'I'm not sure a standard PokeBall would be strong enough!'
'Hmmm... but a stronger PokeBall might do the trick!' Bom exclaimed. 'Has anyone got an UltraBall or MasterBall?'
'Nope,' the gang answered in unison.
'Well we'll have to either buy an UltraBall or do the MasterBall mission,' Bom explained. 'What you guys want to do?'

The gang decided to...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:22 pm

...try out the Master Ball mission. Just as they were about to start, Jimmy interrupted, "Err, Bom, isn't that Charizard your Pokemon? It has to return to the Pokeball you captured it with if you call it back, doesn't it?"
"Oh," Bom replied, a bit embarrased. "yeah, you're right."
---Okay then, I'll try. Don't expect it too soon though; I've been known to take my time, Razz---
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

--- Don't worry about it too much, it was just a suggestion Smile ---

'Damn it!' Chris exclaimed. 'I thought we were onto something there!'
'Well, we'll just have to try our best to get it with the PokeBall,' Jimmy replied. 'Hold on a minute, what sort of berries does Charizard like? I have some in my bag, and we could lay a trail to lead the Pokemon to us.'
Bom answered by...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm

..telling the group that Charizard had an extremely Rash nature. "What kind of berries did Rash Pokemon like again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 am

'Rash Pokemon like Dry berries, but they hate Bitter berries,' replied Chris knowleadgably. 'Jimmy, have you got any of them?'
'Yeah, I've got dozens of them!' answered Jimmy happily. 'Let's put down a trail!'
The gang left a line of Dry berries, and hid behind a large bush. Suddenly they heard several cries of 'CHARIZARD!', getting louder and louder. They sensed the illusive Pokemon was nearby, and...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

...soon Charizard was in sight. "Urgh! This stuupid body is addicted to these berries and I'm unable to stop it." it moaned. "Looks like the trail has nearly ended."
"Now," whispered Jimmy. He sent out his Typhlosion, while Chris and Melissa sent out Quilava and Croconaw and Bom readied his Pokeball.
"Charizard, return!" Bom yelled as the Pokemon returned to its Pokeball. Their Pokemon attacked and rendered the beast weak. Then, he threw out another Pokeball. The spirit was contained for a second, but it broke free. "Oh no! The Pokemon broke free!"
Jimmy added, "Aww.. it appeared to be caught!"
Chris threw his Pokeball. The spirit was contained for a bit longer this time. "Argh! Almost had it!"
Melissa threw her Pokeball. This time the spirit was nearly caught. "Shoot! It was so close too!"
Now, Jimmy finally threw his Pokeball. It took its time, but the Pokeball managed to completely detain the beast. Jimmy's Pokedex instantaneously shot up. "Congratulations! ??? was caught!" it continued. "Unable to analyze Pokemon DNA. Pokemon registered as ???. Registration number missing. Would you like to give ??? a nickname?"
"Missing number, huh?" Melissa said. "That's weird!"
The first thing the Pokedex heard was "Missing number" so the Pokemon was nicknamed "MisssingNo."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 am

'What does that mean, Bom?' asked Chris, feeling really confused.
'I don't have a clue,' replied Bom.
'Hold on, I remember this guy from Kanto mentioned MissingNo,' Jimmy exclaimed excitedly. 'The man said it was some sort of Glitch Pokemon!'
'Maybe the Glitch was corrupted by whoever possessed Bom and Chris,' speculated Melissa, trying to work out a theory for what happened. 'We better be very careful to not let that spirit escape!'
'I'll be careful,' Jimmy assured the group. 'Now, who wants to help me catch the villains?'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 am

"As if we have a choice," Bom replied. "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:06 am

'I'm still confused,' murmured Chris. 'How are we meant to know who possessed us? It's not as if they're gonna be going round saying 'come and get possessed.'
'Good point,' agreed Jimmy. 'Bom, can you think back to that night when you got possessed? We need all the info we can get.'
Bom replied...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Middle Of no-where!   Training In The Middle Of no-where! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Middle Of no-where!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3