Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and catching again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Training and catching again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:25 pm

'Unlucky, Eevee!' shouted Chris. 'Bom, can I send out my other new Pokemon, Gastly?'
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:55 pm

"Sure, it'll still make the battle more fun," replied Bom.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm

'Okay, Gastly! Come out!' ordered Chris and his new Pokemon was sent into battle. 'Quilava, use Ember on Squirtle!'
Quilava did as requested but unfortunately for Chris, Squirtle's Fire resistance counteracted the attack boost.

Quilava level 16 HP 18/53
Gastly level 5 HP 27/27

Squirtle level 6 HP 7/18
Pidgey level 16 HP 59/94
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:14 am

"Pidgey, use Fly-and carry Squirtle with you!" commanded Bom.
Pidgey, along with Squirtle flew up, nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 am

'Huh, where have they gone?' said a perplexed Chris. 'Quilava, prepare to use Ember if those cowards return!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm

-Sorry, kinda have to catch up on how to do this-
Bom smirked. "Pidgey, turn in a 90 degree angle upwards. And Squirtle, use Water Gun when that happens." he commanded.
"Now Squirtle, use Body Slam and dive down without Pidgey. Pidgey, use Gust on the water and send it downwards." he added.
Bom's plan seemed perfect, a 'Water Gust' would hit Quilava and Gastly, while Body Slam would finish Quilava off, or so he thought. Things went wrong. Squirtle dived onto Gastly and since it's a Ghost type, slipped through him, and hurt himself. Next, Bom's 'Water Gust' turned into an Aqua Tornado, and ran out of control, hitting Squirtle and Pidgey instead. Also, Quilava's Ember hurt Pidgey, seriously.
"Ouch," Bom remarked.

Squirtle level 6 HP 1/18
Pidgey level 16 HP 33/94
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 am

Chris was pleased that Bom's attack had backfired so badly.
'Let's capitalise and use Ember, Quilava!' shouted the trainer. Quilava shot a blast of fire at Pidgey and simultaneously sent another flame towards Squirtle. The attack caused...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Squirtle to faint. This angered Pidgey, and not caring for Bom's permission, it used continual Quick Attacks on Quilava, and then combining one of those with Fly to attempt to cause Gastly to faint. "Good job!" Bom remarked.

Quilava level 16 HP 7/53
Gastly level 5 HP 9/27

Pidgey level 16 HP 33/94
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Gastly fainted to Chris's dismay.
'It's all up to you now, Quilava!' the trainer shouted. 'Use Ember one more time!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm

diywid wrote:
Gastly fainted to Chris's dismay.
'It's all up to you now, Quilava!' the trainer shouted. 'Use Ember one more time!'
It didn't faint! Pidgey attempted to make it faint, Gastly still has 9 HP though.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 am

Oh sorry, my bad. Embarassed
'Okay, Gastly!' ordered Chris. 'Use Hypnosis right now!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Pidgey avoided Hypnosis, but got hit by a Blaze-empowered Ember instead. "Ouch! Pidgey, use Quick Attack combined with Gust to finish off Gastly," Bom commanded. This attack did..
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

...a lot of damage, causing Gastly to faint. This time there was no reprieve and Chris had to withdraw the Ghost-type Pokemon.

'Quilava, summon all your energy in one last energy!' screamed Chris.;
Quilava did so in brilliant fashion, knocking the opposing Pokemon out cold. For a moment it looked as though Chris had won the battle, but Quilava slumped to the floor and fainted (the attack had really drained its energy.)
Chris smiled when he saw this.
'Quilava, you did well!' he remarked graciously. 'Let's call it an honorable draw. Good battle, Bom, your Pokemon are really tough to beat!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

"Dude, that match should clearly go to you, your Quilava's power was like nothing I've ever seen." Bom replied. "Good job, Pidgey, you held your own for so long, your power's growing enormous." he added. "Return,"
Suddenly, Pidgey used a strong attack on a boulder nearby. "Huh? What was that, Pidgey?" Bom questioned. Pidgey smiled.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 am

'I guess Pidgey's still pretty excited after that battle,' said Chris, trying to understand why Bom's Pokemon attacked a boulder. 'But be careful it doesn't do anything stupid and get itself in trouble!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 pm

"Okay, enough fun, Pidgey, Return!" Bom said. Pidgey ended up attacking something else this time.
"Return," he repeated. Pidgey attacked again.
"Come ON! Return, Pidgey," he yelled. Pidgey got a little sad and attacked weakly this time.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Bom said as he wondered what was happening.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

'You and Pidgey need to work on your relationship,' pointed out Chris. 'A good trainer always has his Pokemon under control.'
Just then, Chris's Gastly hopped out of its PokeBall and began to attack at random. After a long struggle, Chris eventually managed to return his Pokemon to its PokeBall. The trainer laughed when he realised how hypocritical he was being bemoaning Bom's lack of control.

PS (Offtopic) I have created a discussion forum at http://tmrcf.forummotion.com/forum.htm , which you may join if you wish.
I will let you be a Moderator if you want to. There is no designated Pokemon section, but you are welcome to create a Pokemon RPG in the 'Create your own RPG' section, and I will be happy to help out.
I am trying to get some of my mates to join, I would appreciate it if you would do the same.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 pm

"No, Chris, it's something else... Hm.. Return!" Bom said. Pidgey attacked again.
"Of course, how could I be so daft! Isn't there a move called 'Return'? Pidgey just learned a new move!" Bom remarked. "Okay, now Pidgey, come back to you Pokeball,"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm

'I've got some kind of bad news,' exclaimed Chris after he researched the move. 'The move grows stronger if the user likes its trainer, but Pidgey's attack was growing weaker so it must not like you that much. It was probably when you yelled at it, it got upset!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm

diywid wrote:
'I've got some kind of bad news,' exclaimed Chris after he researched the move. 'The move grows stronger if the user likes its trainer, but Pidgey's attack was growing weaker so it must not like you that much. It was probably when you yelled at it, it got upset!'
"Poor Pidgey, I'll try to be better to the little guy," Bom said.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

'I wouldn't worry about it,' said Chris reassuringly. 'I can tell your a kind trainer, you just had a misunderstanding.'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:49 pm

"Yeah, hopefully Pidgey won't get too mad at me," Bom remarked. Then, all of a sudden, something hit Bom's head and he fell unconscious. When he came to, he was tied to a tree, and so was Chris. Then he saw the same kid who keeps messing around with him looking through his backpack. Chris was still fainted. The guy looked at him, smirking, and said, "Finally! You woke up from your little daydream. Now hand over Manaphy, and any other Pokemon you have while you're at it,"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Chris woke up with a start to see the boy threatening his companion.
'Get lost!' he snarled. 'You'll have to take me on first if you want to get your hands on Bom's Pokemon!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Bom quietly reminded Chris that they were both incapable of doing anything.
"Now, since you have us at your mercy, tell us why exactly you want Manaphy." he demanded.
The boy grunted and dictated, "Team Techno, Team Frost and Team Galactic have all recruited me to find Manaphy. If I do, I'll just auction it off to the highest bidder. Now, any more questions?"
"Nope, the second Pokeballl lying on the ground, open it and that's your Manaphy. You can leave after that,"
Chris was about to interrupt, but Bom stopped him. He obviously had a plan.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

'Alright mate, I'm right behind you!' Chris said reassuringly. 'Whatever your plan is, I'm happy to go along with it because I haven't got a better one.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and catching again!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next