Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and catching again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Training and catching again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am

'Damn it!' shouted Chris. 'How the hell are we meant to defeat three ultra-powerful teams working together?'
'I don't know...' replied Bom despondently. 'Perhaps Barry could give us a hand?'
'Barry, where are you?' screamed Chris at the top of his voice. 'We need you!'
On cue, the old man stepped forward. 'I'm ready when you are,' he grinned.
'But we've still got less hope than a lamb in a slaughterhouse,' frowned Chris. 'Bom, you got a plan ?'

-- I'm gonna be on holiday until Friday, so I won't be able to get on. --
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

"Just one," Bom gave an uneasy smile. He instructed many trainers to send out their Pokemon; including Barry and Electrode. "Start!"
Suddenly all Pokemon which could sent out moves like Haze, Smog and even Explosion. While the thugs were unable to see, the trainers made a hasty retreat. They went to the Cerulean Cave and buried the entrance under rocks.
"That should keep them occupied," Bom remarked. "Let's move."
"What're you doing?" a trainer shouted. "This is supposed to be the deadliest cave ever and you sealed us in!"
"If I'm not wrong, part of this cave lies in Johto;" Bom responded a bit arrogantly. "there's no exit, but the stronger Pokemon could make one and we could escape."
"How will we get there without being destroyed by the Pokemon here?" the trainer continued. Bom was left speechless.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

'I'm not sure the Cerulean Cave even goes to Johto,' Chris argued. 'My PokeNav says it is just a cave with Mewtwo at the end. It says you gotta go along Route 28 to get to Johto!'
Faced with this problem, Bom...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:39 pm

..asked, "Where the heck does this stupid place go to then?"
"Well, it's supposed to go a bit farther than Bill's house," Chris replied.
"What's the point of going there?" the trainer continued. "That guy's a Pokemaniac, not a tactician, nor a trainer."
"No, wait, there's something else," Chris added. "If we exit west, we might make it to Mt. Moon."
"But that place is overflowing with Rockets!" another trainer responded. "No way they'll let us through."
"That's it!" Bom exclaimed. "We lead the allied team to Mt. Moon. There, they'll take care of each other."
"What if they call another truce?" Chris asked.
"It's our only option," Bom replied. "'sides, lightning doesn't strike the same place twice."
"Sure," replied a very unsure trainer sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:22 am

-- Edit: I just realised Jimmy wasn't actually with them after I'd written the story, so I gotta fit him in somehow --
Suddenly, Chris and Bom heard footsteps coming from the heart of the tunnel.
'Hey, who goes there?' Bom called out nervously.
'Don't worry,' the voice replied reasurringly. 'It's me, Jimmy! We could do with some light in here.'
Luckily for the group of trainers, Barry's Electrode knew Hidden Machine Flash, so the gang were able to get some light whilst discussing their plans.
'I saw a guy with a Dugtrio out there,' Jimmy told them. 'If that Dugtrio uses Rock Smash, it'll be able to break its way through the barrier you made.'
'Here's how the plan works,' Bom began. 'The moment we see a Pokemon breaking through the entrance, we make a run for it as if we're scared. Then we sprint all the way to Mt. Moon, and hopefully the teams will start attacking each other!'
Sure enough, it was not long before the trainers heard cries of 'Dugtrio, use Rock Smash' and 'Diglett, you too!' The two Mole Pokemon made light work of their task, and soon the allied forces were piling in through the entrance.
'We've been spotted,' whispered Bom. 'Let's go!'
Without wasting a second, the friends were all on their feet, making towards the other exit. Normally the trainers would have used the opportunity to catch a variety of rare Pokemon, but not today! The group had to use all their energy to escape from the evil crew, in order to make their plan succeed.
They worked up a good pace, and were soon back out in the open on Route 4.
'See that mountain?' asked Bom to his comrades. 'That's where we're headed!'
With their destination now in sight, the team of trainers were spurred on to make the final effort. They reached the hill with a comfortable lead, and were hoping for a speedy getaway when they were stopped by a line of Team Rocket Grunts. Simultaneously around a dozen Golbats were sent out by the evil mischief-makers.
'Surrender now or prepare to fight,' the Grunts chanted.
The trainers were suddenly turned upon by the twisted bats, and it appeared that Bom's plan was going wrong.
'They'll catch up with us at any moment,' murmured Chris, referring to the teams. 'We best do something quick!'
'Electrode, use Explosion NOW!' bellowed Barry, appearing out of nowhere to save the day.
The attack was extremely powerful, and the Grunts became dazed for a little while. Seizing the opportunity, Barry grabbed his K'Od Electrode and led the charge out of the cave.
The hordes of allied team members followed soon after, but in the confusion the Grunts' Pokemon began attacking the Pokemon belonging to the alliance. The alliance Pokemon became startled, and fired some random moves at the Golbats. The mountain soon became a massive battlefield, and in the chaos a Force Palm from a Lucario struck the roof of the cave-like tunnel. Rocks from the ceiling came crashing down, and the evil Grunts and Commanders became stuck in a thick layer of debri.
'Looks like they sorted themselves out,' Bom grinned. 'But they'll find a way out. We're gonna have to think of a plan quick!'
Answering the call, Barry...

Last edited by diywid on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out a bit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and catching again!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4