Poke Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Text Base Game! From Us, To You!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training and catching again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Sticking to the computer is what I do.
Humor : Uh.."ha,ha"?
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Training and catching again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm

The trainer opened the Pokeball, falling right into Bom's trap. To his surprise, a Monferno jumped out and scared him away. It then cut through the ropes Bom and Chris were tied to.
"Good job," Bom remarked as he took back Monferno. "We're not safe for long though. I get the feeling he's gonna be back, with reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Playing cricket, football and Pokemon.
Humor : Non existent
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

'He mentioned loads of different teams that had sent him, so they might gang up on us!' exclaimed a worried Chris. 'We've got no chance if they all ambush us, so we gotta figure out a plan!'

Chris thought the problem over in his mind, he breifly thought about bargaining with the foes but dismissing it as futile.
'Got any ideas, Bom?' Chris asked.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendowiigamereviewsandnews.webs.com/
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:15 pm

"Not really, but our best hope is to get to the closest public area, there we're safer and we might get some trainers to help us," Bom explained. "The closest town is Cerulean City, it's to the north. Let's make our move,"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:19 pm

'I'm with you on that one!' Chris replied. 'Let's go there ASAP!'

They quickly made their way to Cerulean where they explained the urgency of the situation. They built up a strong team of trainers, all prepared to do whatever it took.

Suddenly, footsteps could be heard.

'Let's do it!' whispered Chris to his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:23 pm

The boy had snitched to all three teams. Each uninformed of the other - Kevin could not take the risk of them fighting each other.
Galactic, Techno and Frost grunt armies were headed for Cerulean - from different directions thanks to Kevin.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Chris was unaware of the plan and ordered his companions to send out all their Pokemon in a battle agaist the Team Techno army. Many wonderful Pokemon were involved in combat, including a Shiny Squirtle belonging to a guy called Kurt. The battle appeared fairly even when another army of grunts enclosed Chris and Bom's lineup.
'Oh no, we're surrounded!' wailed Chris in desperation as all of Team Frost's Pokemon were sent out. 'Quick, think of a plan!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well, we could tell that Venusaur to use SolarBeam while the Sunflora uses SunnyDay," Bom explained. "That would rid us of about a tenth of the enemy armada,"
But then, the Techno army arrived. Venusaur's Solar Beam wouldn't affect Electric type Pokemon. Then Team Galactic, with their diverse teams and no major weakness, the trainers were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:04 pm

'Oh, -censored-!' roared Chris. 'They have no weaknesses, so we're doomed!'

He pondered what to do, before an idea came into his head. 'Instead of taking on them all at once, why don't we try to take them down one grunt at a time. So we would all be given our own grunt to defeat, and then we'd move on to another one!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:08 pm

"Would that work?" Bom asked skeptically. "There are too many of them for us to do that,"
Wait, Bom thought. These teams surely aren't working together, so if we could get them to.. yes, of course.
"Hey, all of you with Psychic Pokemon, Teleport all of us out, now!" Bom shouted.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:16 pm

The trainers were all teleported to a nearby Pokemon Center, and they were grateful for the safety it provided. Chris used his Gastly, but he was still worried.
'This won't be a safe haven for ever!' he grimaced. 'They're bound to find us eventually!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"They are, aren't they?" Bom smiled. "But aren't they bound to find each other before us?"
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:37 pm

'Yeah, that's true!' Chris agreed heartily. 'But we ought to make the most of the time and do some planning!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 pm

"We can just lure whatever troops arrive to each other since those guys aren't exactly allies," dictated Bom, much too confident. "then we can crush the reminants with no assistance whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 pm

'Hold on a minute!' barked Chris, sensing Bom's overconfidence. 'We're not superheroes, so we're gonna need a bit of help!'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 pm

"We've got half the trainers of the city for goodness' sake," replied Bom. "That's more than enough for us."
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm

'If you're sure, I'll stick with you,' replied Chris. 'But we still ought to be careful.'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm

"Don't you worry," Bom remarked. "We're gonna crush them!"

Meanwhile, things didn't go as rough for their foes as Bom had hoped. The three teams had called a truce and were going to decide Manaphy's fate later. It was important to retrieve it first, before anything else. They soon were aware of the trainers' hiding place with the use of devices which could locate Manaphy and were on their way.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:22 am

'Yeah, we'll own them!' exclaimed Chris, suddenly cheering up. 'Do you want a battle while we're waiting, to train our Pokemon?'
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:13 am

"Alright," Bom responded. "let's have a double battle! Anyone wanna join us?"
There was a murmur from the crowd and..
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm

An old man named Barry strode out, clutching a walking stick.
'He looks like a right weakling!' mouthed Chris to Bom.

But in fact the ancient, wrinkled bachelor was deceptively well-trained.
'Go, Electrode!' he croaked. But this was not just any Electrode. This was a blue and white Shiny Electrode.
'Now who's laughing?' asked the man, seemingly reading the trainers' minds.
'We, er, we weren't laughing, honestly!' lied an embarrassed Chris. Embarassed 'We were just sharing a joke!'
'Glad we've got that sorted,' Barry laughed. 'What you gonna send out?'
'Quilava, let's go!' screamed Chris.
Bom sent out his...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 am

..Ambipom.

"Mr. Barry, I think you might want to get with a tag team partner," Bom said.
"I do not need any partner; Electrode can take both of you on," replied Barry.
The boys, again, had to work to control their laughter.
"This won't take too long, will it?" whispered Bom. And then, "Ambipom, Double Hit!"
"Though you probably don't need two of them," Bom quietly added with a sheepish smile.
As Ambipom hit Electrode, it virtually disappeared and Ambipom's hits went right back at it. What was even more surprising was that Electrode looked like it hadn't moved an inch.

Chris, too, was a bit shocked and tried not to be as overconfident as Bom. "Quilava, Flamethrower!" Chris yelled. This time, Electrode rolled over to the right to avoid the attack. "Move your Flamethrower a bit to the right and continue moving till you hit it!" commanded Chris strategically. Soon, Electrode was standing still right in front on Ambipom. Quilava took this chance and attacked with all it's power and Electrode disappeared again so the massive attack was carried on to Ambipom, knocking it out.
"Sorry, Bom," Chris responded.
"How do you like them apples?" Barry laughed gloatingly.
"Not very much at all." Bom replied a bit annoyed, bringing back Ambipom into it's Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:28 pm

'Wow, this guy's pretty hard,' thought Chris. 'I better think of a plan!'

But his Quilava had thought of a plan all by itself. Using Smokescreen so the Shiny Electrode couldn't see anything, Quilava unleashed a Quick Attack.
The result of this cool combo-move was...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 pm

...extremely successful. Quilava kept on Quick Attacking it around like a ball while Electrode lay helpless in the Smokescreen.
When the Smokescreen finally cleared, Electrode was in no shape to use its dazzling moves.
"Kid, you have got some talent, I'll give you that," Barry remarked. "but Electrode hasn't exactly been known to lose that easily."
He then commanded, "Electrode, Explosion."
And then came dazzling light which lasted for less than a blink of an eye. Electrode was knocked out as its energy had been drained with that super powerful move. Quilava, on the other hand, was in a different state. It remained extremely unclear whether or not it was going faint. It stayed barely conscious on its two feet. Defeating such an energetic and experienced Pokemon was very unusual and gave Quilava a massive surge of experience which caused...
Back to top Go down
diywid
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 pm

it to recover thanks to its boost!

'You rock, you rule, Quilava!' Chris shouted, and it was clear he was feeling the same thrill as his Pokemon. 'Well played, Barry!'
The old man wasn't best pleased with the result, wailing 'Losing to a kid... what has the world come to?'
'But your Electrode put on a great fight,' replied Chris sympathetically. 'The battle could easily have gone the other way!'
'I suppose so...' Barry grunted. 'I must sound like a miserable old fart, but I was really disappointed at losing.'
'That's OK!' answered Chris. 'Want a rematch some day?'
'Aye,' responded Barry. 'We'll learn from this defeat!'

Turning to Bom, Chris asked 'What you wanna do now?'
Bom responded...
Back to top Go down
Charizard Bom VO
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 pm

"Well, I guess we could.." Bom didn't have time to finish his sentence as the three teams, now on a temporary truce, barged in with a Hyper Beam.
"This can't be! They were supposed to destroy each other!" Bom exclaimed worriedly.
The Galactic Commander smiled. "Get the Manaphy from that kid over there!" he said, pointing at Bom. "Seize the rest of their Pokemon while you're at it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training and catching again!   Training and catching again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training and catching again!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next